Monday, May 07, 2007

Life is great. The photography business in Portland can be rough, but it's times like this that make it all worthwhile. Last weekend I had the priviledge to spend time near The Dalles rock climbing with my wife's family. Best of all, my boys got to climb as well, and I got to help them! It was amazing watching them push themselves to the brink (physically and emotionally) while climing a rock face with nothing but a rope separating them from the ground below. Children are amazing.
My wife Marci even got in on the fun, making her first ascent ever on a moderately difficult face.


Here's Noah, making a 'move' that prolonged his climb, and made his Dad proud.

After an afternoon of climing, we were rewarded with this view of Mt. Hood on the hike out. And, an opportunity to make a beautiful image or two.


My younger son, Aaron couldn't be left out. He actually climbs better without the gear. I think the gear makes him nervous.

Noah busts another 'move'.

I tried to bust the 'move' and failed...

Labels: