Tuesday, May 16, 2006


Last Sunday I returned home from a trip with my family to Orlando, Florida. As you might guess, we did Disney World with a vengance. My brother had a pedometer, so we were able to estimate that we walked 45-65 miles in 7 days at the parks. Needless to say, I'm in need of a vacation.

The trip did, however, release me from the constrains of my everyday photography and allow for some experementation and creativity. Here are a few of my best shots: Above: At Epcot. I was intriqued by the sharp contrast between the neon, dark shadow and sky.

This fireworks display at Epcot is amazing. Saw it twice. I'd highly recommend it.

I love doing close-up work. The flower and garden expo was happening at Epcot, so the opportunities for this type of shot were endless. The entire park was decorated with flowers, plants and topiary for the expo.

This is a granite ball that floats on a cusion of water, allowing it to spin despite its weight.